Monday, June 27, 2011

Some CoOl Quotes ;)




1." The limits of my language means the limits of my world."
Ludwig Wittgenstein

2. "My ambition is handicapped by laziness"

3. "The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."- F. D

4. "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." -Douglas Adams

5. "He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot."
Douglas Adams 

6. "A bad book is as much of a labor to write as a good one, it comes as sincerely from the author's soul."

7. "An intellectual is a person who's found one thing that's more interesting than sex."


8. "If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life."- O. W.

9. "People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts!!!!"

10. "I have X'd myself from your world.” Chsrles M.

11. “You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.”

12. We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice.”

13. "No sense makes sense”

14. "I suppose I'll have to add the force of gravity to my list of enemies."

15.  "I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me."




TO BE CONTINUED ...

No comments:

Post a Comment